The Most Easy Sweet Potato Brownies

I wanted to try a brownie recipe with sweet potatoes. A FLOURLESS Sweet Potato Brownie Recipe. ( that seems to be the trend. Plus, I used up all of our flour on homemade play dough.)

Those brownies are so good. You will love this new healthy recipes!


Ingredients:


  • 1 1/2 cup of baked mashed sweet potatoes
  • 1 cup of Cashew Butter – or any nut butter of your choosing
  • 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 Egg
  • 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla
  • 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon of baking soda


Instructions:


  1. Beforehand- Poke 3-4 Sweet Potatoes with a fork and bake them in the oven for 1 hour. ( this can be done the day before and stored in the fridge) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
  3. Adding the egg last.
  4. Line an 8 by 8 pan with parchment paper Once all the ingredients have been mixed, pour batter into the baking dish Bake for 25 minutes.


NOTES:

  • This recipe was a total experiment. I thought that the brownies tasted REALLY good. Everything binded together really well. I don’t think it would be inappropriate to add another egg if you wanted to. Right, when they came out of the oven, they were mushy ( but not too mushy). I thought they improved a lot after they cooled for a good 1/2 hour. I didn’t use a lot of sweeteners, and I didn’t need them any sweeter than they were. I am looking forward to baking with sweet potatoes again.

0 Comments