Keto Tater Tot Casserole (Low Carb, Ketogenic, & Gluten Free)

A well-loved favorite growing up, my Keto Tater Tot casserole takes all of those childhood flavors and makes them keto-friendly and low carb!

Easy dinners are my favorite, and I'm a big fan of casseroles and slow cooker meals. What is better than dumping everything in a dish and being done, am I right?

It feels like we are constantly on the go with gymnastics, swimming, piano, and homeschool co-op, and so several times a week we just need simple, easy, but tasty meals that are ready when we walk in the door so we don't eat out and blow our budget.

I love this Keto Tater Tot Casserole because it only takes a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry and freezer at any given moment. I almost always have cauliflower rice and hamburger in my freezer, cheese in my fridge, and cream of mushroom soup in my pantry. And this meal is one I can throw together quickly with just those ingredients.


You’ll Need:


  • 1 lb Grass-Fed Ground Beef, cooked and drained (I used ButcherBox. Their quality is amazing)
  • 1/2 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves Garlic, minced
  • 10.75 oz Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
  • 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
  • 2 cups Frozen Riced Cauliflower
  • Salt & Pepper, to taste.


Instructions:


  1. Begin by cooking your cauliflower rice. I use steamer bags, so I pop them n the microwave (2 bags) and cook them for the allotted time. Once they are cooked, empty the bags into a colander over the sink to drain any excess water off.
  2. Lightly grease a 9 inch baking dish. Mix the ground beef, onion, garlic, cream of mushroom soup, and salt and pepper. Spread in the bottom of the baking dish.
  3. Top with 1 cup of the shredded cheddar, followed by the drained cauliflower, more salt and pepper, and finally the remaining cheese.
  4. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the cauliflower starts to brown and the cheese on top is melted.
  5. Serve & enjoy!

0 Comments