Anti Aging Green Smoothie

This refreshing green smoothie with banana, chia seeds and peaches is a healthy snack that you can make in 5 minutes and currently – my favorite thing in the world.

It’s no secret green smoothies make us feel awesome, right? I personally feel clean, light, hydrated and annoyingly full of energy. It’s just… most of them, I really don’t like them. They’re too green.

But this one…this one is perfect. It’s creamy, super healthy and it’s so so delicious without being overly sweet or overly grass-y.

It’s light, it’s fluffy and very hydrating, which is something I’m struggling with lately, even though I’m drinking SO MUCH water.


If you want to make a tasty and healthy green smoothie, here are some basic steps to follow:



  • Choose Your Vegetables. Spinach, lettuce, kale, nettle, fresh herbs, cucumber, celery are all great options.
  • Choose your fruit – mango, berries, pine apple, kiwi, apple, pear, peach.
  • Add a frozen banana or an avocado to make the smoothie creamier
  • Add some spice like ginger or cinnamon
  • Add nut butter of your choice to make the smoothie more filling
  • Place everything in your blender and cover halfway (around 1 cup) water or nut milk of choice.
  • Blend until everything becomes really smooth.


Now with this smoothie, I wanted it to be light and more like a snack than a breakfast, so I skipped the nut butter. I did add some fresh ginger and used frozen peaches to cool the smoothie off.

You’ll Need:


  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/2 peach, frozen
  • 1 tsp grated ginger
  • 1 small cucumber or 1/2 big one
  • 1/3 cup almond milk
  • 1 cup spinach
  • Chia seeds


Instructions:


  1. Chop banana, peaches (if not frozen), cucumber. I recommend using a frozen fruit for a creamier texture – either peaches or the banana, I used frozen peaches.
  2. Put everything in your blender and blend like there’s no tomorrow until everything is smooth.
  3. Top with chia seeds and enjoy!

0 Comments