Peanut Butter Fudge with Only 3 Healthy Ingredients! #healthysnack #easyrecipes

Have a sweet tooth but want a healthy snack? This homemade peanut butter fudge recipe has three healthy ingredients. An easy fudge recipe with no guilt!

I decided to make this healthy homemade peanut butter fudge recipe because I have about 8 jars of peanut butter in my pantry. Why? Because I am the type of person who stocks up on healthy food when I find a good deal. I found a buy one get one free sale recently on natural peanut butter and I could probably make a years worth of PB&J sandwiches with it and never run out.


You’ll Need:

  • 2 cups peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • finely chopped peanuts (if desired)
  • coarsely granulated salt (for decorating, if desired)

Instructions:


  1. Place all ingredients in a pan on the stove
  2. Heat over medium heat until starting to melt
  3. Whisk until all ingredients are blended and mixture is smooth
  4. Pour into muffin tin lined with muffin liners
  5. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts if desired
  6. Chill several hours until firm
  7. Remove from fridge and enjoy! Either box up as is or remove from liners, place on tray and sprinkle lightly with coarse salt to serve.


0 Comments